UX Designer M/F3 years of experience
Are you looking for diverse assignments that you can see through to the end?
Do you prefer the family-like atmosphere of start-ups?
Do you want to develop your skills?
Teaminside offers a new way of working, with diversified missions that let you work on each project until completion while being fully immersed with our key accounts (Fnac, MMA, Microsoft, L’Oréal, Pernod, Volkswagen, Hermès, AXA, Europ Assistance, etc.).
Teaminside needs a UX designer for an industry-leading key account advertiser based in Ile De France.
Working within a dynamic team of UX and UI specialists, you will be in charge of formalising projects into UX based on the results of thematic workshops.
Skills you will need:
- Research: Analyse customer issues and user needs/wants
- Lead co-creation/co-design workshops
- Competition analysis (benchmarking) and recommendations
- Sketching user patterns (personas, experience map, Tree View, etc.)
- Prototyping and wireframing (Axure, Sketch)
- User tests (concept, administration and data analysis)
You have at least 3 years of experience in UX Design
You have expert knowledge of AXURE or similar software
You have previously worked on complex user patterns or e-commerce (web and mobile) for key accounts
- 3-5 years of experience
- Able to summarize
Thank you for sending your application to Julie Gaudin [email protected] with the reference UXRF042016